What is the Jam & Jelly Foundation ("JJF")?
- Private foundation that seeks to provide funding to charitable organisations in order to improve the wellbeing of children in Australia and around the world
- In particular, JJF is most interested in providing funding for charitable causes that can deliver measurable positive long term impact
Who founded and runs JJF?
- JJF is an Australia based family run private charitable foundation founded in 2014
- The foundation is officially registered as a charitable private ancillary fund (ABN 42 927 194 108)
- JJF's trustees are solely responsible for all grant making decisions
What charitable organisations can apply for funding from JJF?
- Deductible gift recipient (DGR) item 1 status charitable organisations who have a program that improves the wellbeing of children in Australia or around the world are eligible for funding from JJF
- For 2015 / 2016 JJF's key focus areas for funding grants are autism research & support services, childhood poverty and rare childhood disease research
- Funding grants made by JJF to eligible charitable organisations will range from A$5,000 to A$50,000
How do I apply for funding from JJF?
- Please fill in the form on the contact us page